No wonder we’re so funny. The cartoons that raised us are still side-splittingly hilarious.
And here are a few examples of why we grew up just a little bit Donnie from The Wild Thornberrys.
1. This glorious moment from The Wild Thornberrys.
2. “That means I can’t have any fun ever,” brought to you by Angelica of Rugrats.
3. “I AM MANDARK,” and his bizarre, brain-piercing laugh from Dexter’s Lab.
4. The sheer existence of the friendship between Patrick Starr and Spongebob Squarepants.
5. Anything that came out of HIM, the Drag Queen inspired villain from The Powerpuff Girls.
6. We spent an awful lot of time “sittin’ on the stoop” with Hey, Arnold!
7. Finally, anything and everything that came out of Ms. Grotke’s mouth in Recess.