We’ve all been there before: frozen in the aisle wondering what the heck should we buy for our skin. Beauty products are filled with ingredients that are difficult to spell, pronounce, and even harder to understand. Parabens, synthetic colors, phthalates, sodium sulfates, propylene glycol – the list goes on and on. Without a second thought, we slap it on our skin and go about our busy days, hoping to fix whatever cosmetic nightmare nature has plagued us with.
“GO AWAY,” you scream to yourself. I don’t have time for your s*** today. We’ve all been there and done that, however there’s a simpler and more natural way to find your glow.
There is a natural skin ingredient that is a facial powerhouse. It’s related to the ginger (zingiberaceae) family and is a root that is bright orange; loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, antibacterial and antifungal properties. This root is known as turmeric: one of the most powerful, natural, skincare essentials.
Turmeric has been used in Asian skin routine for centuries and is extremely popular with young brides looking to provide a healthy, acne-free glow before their weddings. Loaded with curcumin, known to slow tumor growth, reduce inflammation and fight diseases such as diabetes and arthritis, turmeric is a super spice for your skin.
Here is an amazing list of turmeric’s wonderful benefits for youthful and flawless skin:
- Facial hair: Reduction of the growth of facial hair is another wonderful benefit of turmeric.
- Oily skin: Turmeric also helps reduce oil secretions thus preventing oily and greasy looking skin by regulating sebum produced by the sebaceous glands.
- Acne: The powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties found in turmeric help ward off acne and breakouts.
- Anti-aging: Anti-inflammatories and antioxidants found in turmeric are great for aging skin, reducing wrinkles, and lines. The spice helps weaken stress in skin cells allowing more elasticity and a youthful complexion.
- Skin tone: Turmeric naturally evens out skin tone and skin pigmentation by fending off free radicals that cause aging and discoloration.
- Skin treatment: Embarrassing skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea can be treated with turmeric because of it’s powerful antiseptic nature by keeping your pores unclogged and healthy.
- Exfoliation: A great natural way to exfoliate dead skin and help regenerate healthy skin cells.
Turmeric is a must have in your natural skin regimen. Not only is it great for your skin, but great for your overall health. Integrating this exotic spice into your skincare regimen will make a lifetime of difference.
For more information please visit our website and social media links below.