We’ve all set up goals and struggled through obstacles throughout our careers and years of schooling. And sometimes it’s helpful to have a helping hand to guide us through these hurdles and achieve our fullest potential.
In our interview, Karolina Carrera opens up about what exactly you can achieve from altering your mentality about goals and how this can strengthen your vision and tamp down on procrastination.
CROWDINK sat with Karolina virtually to find out more about her business The Hybrid Coach and how exactly we can curb procrastination and benefit from her life coaching.
CROWDINK: What are the 3 main learnings your clients experience through your coaching?
- The importance of why we focus on small habits over big goals
- In order to live a balanced life, we need to work on both our internal mechanics and external environment.
- The challenges we have had are the resistance we needed in order to fulfil our missions.
CROWDINK: What are the 3 main results you expect your audience to have achieved through your coaching?
- They will have the tools & strategies to use to support their growth moving forward and be known as action takers.
- They will understand their blocks and what is keeping them from living a balanced life.
- They would have turned their procrastination into energised focus
CROWDINK: How can people connect with you?
Book purchase here – www.levelupbook.co or on Amazon, Booktopia, Dymocks, all the book retailers.
I also have a Free Quiz readers can take that will reveal to them their Procrastination Personality Type. Once you know why you procrastinate… you can quash it! Click here – https://thehybridcoach.scoreapp.com/p/discover-your-procrastination-type
Karolina Carrera is here to help you untangle your thoughts from the cyclical vines of procrastination and shape you to your fullest potential.