Just as European summer creeps its way into your Instagram feed and another miserable Melbourne winter is brewing, Zero Gradi will be dialling up the heat. 400 Gradi’s Gelateria and dessert haven sibling, will be putting on a warm, indulgent chocolate spread, keeping you snug to your heart’s content, all winter long.
Gradi may not be able to provide the Italian sun, but they sure can provide the very best Italian hot chocolates!
Introducing… Zero Gradi Hot Chocs.
- The Sphere Hot Choc– chocolate brownie, chocolate sphere & hot chocolate
- Pana Crumble Hot Choc – pana (whipped cream), hot chocolate, topped w. pana crumble
- Charcoal Coconut Hot Choc– charcoal, coconut and hot chocolate, topped w. dried coconut
- Not so Mellow Hot Choc– giant marshmallow w. hot chocolate pour over, topped w. 100s & 1000s
- The Nutella Shot Hot Choc– hot chocolate blended with a shot of Nutella, topped w. feuilletine (wafer crêpes!)
With five different varieties, there’s an option to suit everybody. It’s the perfect spot to take the kiddies these school holidays for a family outing, and to warm those bellies just the way Nonna does.