What better way to celebrate Christmas than a festive cocktail? Here are some ideas for your Christmas parties!
- The Grinch: This bright green cocktail is perfect for getting you into the Christmas spirit! Simply mix vodka, mint liqueur, and lime cordial with ice, then garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Santa’s Little Helper: This one’s for all the naughty boys and girls out there! Combine vodka, coffee liqueur, and chocolate syrup in a shaker filled with ice. Give it a good shake, then strain into a glass and enjoy.
- Rudolph’s Revenge: This rich and decadent cocktail is sure to please even the pickiest of reindeer. Start by mixing together Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, and Frangelico. Then float a layer of whipped cream on top and garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
- Christmas Cracker: This fun and festive cocktail is guaranteed to get the party started! Simply mix gin, cherry brandy, and red grapefruit juice in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into glasses and enjoy!
- Snowball: This classic Christmas cocktail is always a hit! Combine Advocaat, lemonade, and Angostura bitters in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well, then strain into glasses and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- Candy Cane Martini: Start your Christmas celebration off with a bang with this fun and festive cocktail. Made with peppermint vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and cream, it’s like a liquid version of a candy cane!
- Gingerbread Latte: This delicious cocktail combines all the best flavours of the holidays into one glass. Espresso, ginger liqueur, cinnamon whiskey, and milk are combined to create a perfectly balanced drink that is both sweet and strong.
- Hot Chocolate Martini: Who says you can only enjoy hot chocolate when it’s cold outside? This tasty cocktail combines vodka, chocolate liqueur, and milk for a rich and decadent treat that is perfect for sipping by the fire. Top it off with some marshmallows or whipped cream for an extra festive touch!
- Vanilla Spice Old Fashioned: If you’re in the mood for something a little stronger, this variation on the classic old fashioned is perfect. It uses vanilla Bean vodka, aromatic bitters, and orange zest to create a smooth and flavorful cocktail.