Recently I’ve been trying to include more vegetables into my diet and when a friend showed me this recipe for cauliflower tacos I knew I had to try it. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed! This recipe is incredibly easy to make (trust me, if I can make it so can you) and tasted amazing. Whether you’re vegetarian/vegan or are just trying to eat a little bit healthier like me, try out these cauliflower tacos for your next meal!
What you’ll need:
- 1 whole cauliflower
- ¼ of an onion
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of paprika
- ½ tsp of cumin
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas and taco toppings of your choice
- Chop up your cauliflower and onion into pieces (make sure your cauliflower pieces are bite sized)
- In a large bowl mix together the tomato paste, olive oil, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Add the cauliflower and onion into the large bowl and mix until they are fully coated by the mixture
- Spread it all out evenly on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 200ºC
- Once it’s done add your cauliflower on top of your tortillas with any toppings of your choice. I like mine with guac, salsa, lettuce and cheese.
That’s all it takes! This recipe is perfect for those nights when you want a yummy dinner with minimal effort. Enjoy!