Tea is the most widely drunk beverage in the world, with 1.5 billion cups brewed and enjoyed every single day of the week. But as any good tea lover will tell you, not all cups are created equal. Enter Taprobane Tea Company – a premium quality, high grown Ceylon tea to infuse the Australian market.
Taprobane’s tea is grown at dizzying heights of over 3000m, in the high elevation tea gardens of Sri Lanka. Drinkers are hence promised the finest tasting tea, with wonderful and unique flavour combinations that create a beautiful experience on the palate.
Rich in antioxidants and an abundance of aromas, Taprobane Tea boasts a delectable collection of black and green teas touched with subtle hints from the likes of berries, cinnamon, mango, and more. Think black tea with delicate rose petals, or a fruity burst of green tea with pomegranate – each and every cup is designed to bring a smile with every sip.
Taprobane brings a powerful point of difference to the tea market through its ethical sourcing and manufacturing. The production and shipping processes used by Taprobane Teas ensure that they are some of the freshest and most flavorful teas on the market.
More than just a brand, Taprobane supports wildlife conservation in Sri Lanka; the Leopard Project and Elephant Transit home. The neat and understated packaging of product is also 100% recyclable.
To view a full collection of The Taprobane Tea Company’s tea, head to http://taprobanetea.com.au/
Taprobane Tea at a glance
- Tealeaves are grown and hand picked in the high elevation tea gardens of Sri Lanka
- Superior tasting tea with wonderful aromas and flavours
- Ethically sourced and manufactured
- Tealeaves are processed on site within a couple of hours of being picked
- A delectable collection of black and green teas infused with subtle hints from the likes of berries, cinnamon, mango and more
- Health-full beverages, rich with antioxidants
- Supports ecological and humanitarian projects including Leopard Project and Elephant Transit home – both initiatives based in Sri Lanka
- All parts of the product including packaging, is 100% recyclable
- Committed to supporting plantation workers in Sri Lanka