Everyone is going to the largest virtual advertising event of the year…are you?
If not, you need to secure your ticket to Ad World Conference 2020, running from November 2-4, today.
Over three days, Ad World will host a virtual advertising event like you’ve never seen or been to before.
The event will stream over 15 digital advertising Tracks, consisting of speeches, workshops and live Q&A sessions to bring your business closer to the pulse of digital marketing and advertising. Think of it as a 15-in-one advertising event that is designed to elevate your business to the next level.
Learn from the best in the business through hyper-focused speeches, actionable strategies, industry secrets and in-depth workshops.
Ad World caters to a range of different areas in the advertising and marketing space, from media buyers, influencer marketers and ad techs to eCommerce brands, advertising agencies and SEO specialists.
Want to enhance your lead generation? There’s a Track for that. How about podcasting or advanced Shopify content? You bet it will be covered by industry experts at Ad World.
Learning aside, Ad World is no doubt the networking event of the year for the advertising world. You will have the opportunity to meet industry experts and forge long-lasting connections with tens of thousands of marketers, advertisers, eCommerce brands, entrepreneurs and start up founders.
Better yet, you will be able to connect with an incomparable selection of expert speakers who are leaders in their industries. Over three days, they will impart you with data-driven knowledge, innovative ideas and actionable insights straight from the heart of the online advertising industry.
- Sir Martin Sorrell – Chairman of S4 Capital Group
- Rory Sutherland – Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK
- Julie Channing – Vice President of Marketing at All Birds
- Ashley Vinson – Creative Agency Partner at Facebook
- Bernise Alviar – Head of Performance Marketing at Canva
- Nils Costerg – Performance Partnerships at Tik Tok
- Jodi Goldberg – Head of Industry, eCommerce and Apps at Google
- Ashleigh Rankin – Senior Manager of Growth Partnerships at Reddit
- Marcus Sherwin – Enterprise Clients Solutions Manager at LinkedIn
With over 15,000 attendees, 120 plus speakers and more than 15 niche Tracks, Ad World Conference 2020 is the online advertising event you and your business cannot afford to miss.
Register and purchase your ticket today via the official Ad World Conference website.