Are you looking for an interesting way to spice up your kitchen that won’t break the budget? Here are five simple ways to breathe new life into your cooking space, without the need for a renovation.
- Pendant lights. Light up the room with a statement lamp, to add flair to your cooking space. This is a quick way to change up the room, and most pendant lights can be installed simply. You can even have a cluster of multi-levelled lights for a non-linear look.
- Tap heads. If your sink is looking a little worse for wear, give it a modern edge by investing in a new tap. Taps can be quite modern and innovative, but depending on what you choose, will still fit the aesthetics of your sink and kitchen. Consider investing in a filter tap, to eliminate the need for any filter systems that may take up space in your kitchen.
- Kitchen stools. Liven up your dining area with new seating that won’t break your budget. Often you can find quality seating at affordable prices from markets and furniture stores, but if it’s unique you’re after, you really can’t go past op shops. Take some time to search around, because you can find one-of-a-kind furniture to really make the room your own.
- Cupboard knobs. While they may be small, cupboard knobs are one of the most used items in every kitchen. They come in a myriad of shapes, sizes and colours so you really can’t go wrong. They can give the room an instant lift, and depending on your creativity, can be sourced from anywhere.
- Splashback tiles. For a kitchen statement like no other, you can’t go past new tiles. Available in every colour you can imagine, you can tailor the colour scheme to the space, and fit them to other features in the room. Although they can be tedious to install, they can be relatively cheap, and will completely reinvent the space around your sink.