Having regular coffee in the morning can get you going, but it’s such a familiar and mundane routine that it might become more of a chore than a moment of peace and quiet, and there’s no fun in that. Make your morning cup more experimental with food stylist, Bella Koh’s special black sesame mocha recipe –mornings will never be the same again!
Choice of mocha drink (Works best if you have a Nespresso machine with a frother)
- 220ml Soymilk
- A tablespoon Sesame Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Brown Sugar/ Palm Sugar
- Place the cacao powder and sugar at the bottom of your glass.
- Prepare your mocha drink and pour it into the glass, covering the cacao and sugar.
- Mix in black sesame powder with soymilk and prepare the mixture in the milk frother.
- Pour the frothed soymilk mixture and froth over the mocha and enjoy!