Is winter wreaking havoc with your face? With the colder months often brings dry patchy sensitive skin. But fear not, we have the solutions to winter-proof your skin and make it through the winter months.
- Consider changing your skincare products. When the weather shifts, consider switching to more hydrating cleansers and richer moisturizers.
- For cracked, flaky winter lips, use a tinted lip balm that also contains sunscreen.
- Use waterproof mascara and eyeliner to stop your makeup from running when your eyes get teary from the cold.
- Religiously apply moisturiser to avoid dry itchy skin.
- Reduce redness with a green tinted moisturiser, which will help colour correct your skin.
- To avoid wind-burned skin lather on plenty of shea butter to create a thin barrier between your skin and the wind.
- Use a light exfoliator weekly to stop skin from flaking.