Lona, St Kilda is hosting an epic shindig this Australia Day that puts a special Aussie twist on the South American and Spanish inspired establishment.
Australia Day will be chock-a-block full with:
- Table tennis in the courtyard – Grab your mates and fight it out in a doubles playoff.
- Sausage sizzle and Frothies – For a mere $10 get yourself a sausage with the lot and a VB stubby. Nothing screams Australian more than a frothie and sausage, right?
- Good tunes- Lona will be indulging its guests to live music from 2pm, followed by some classic Aussie hits. We’re talking Nollsy, Daryl Braithwaite, Eagle Rock and Men At Work, the true heroes of the Australian music industry.
- The ULTIMATE Aussie cocktail
Let us introduce you to the iconic LAMINGTON COCKTAIL…
Yep, you read that right… we’re talking your favourite Aussie dessert transformed into the ultimate boozy drop!
Lady Lamington is a mouthwatering concoction of disaronno, coconut and pineapple, with a raspberry twist, topped with delectable white chocolate and an essential Lamington bite. She’s $19 and available for one day only, so don’t say we didn’t warn you!
If you’re looking for plans this Australia Day, rally the troops and head on over to Lona for a true blue, classic Aussie Day.
- 64 – 66 Acland Street, St Kilda, VIC 3182
- Open 7 days a week from 8am – late