We all have favourite pieces of furniture, but sometimes they need a little bit of tender loving care to keep them in tip top condition. If you like to dabble in a bit of easy DIY in your home, then you’ll find the Fix a Drawer does exactly what it says.
All you need to do is apply the Fix a Drawer to the base of the drawer providing that additional support, and stopping the base of the drawing bending and collapsing, which also allows it to hold a heavier weight of content. It’s so simple to fit and the only tools you will need are a screwdriver.
This will certainly prolong the life of your favourite pieces of furniture.
- Mending a sagging drawer enabling it to be used properly
- Allowing a drawer to hold a heavier weight of content
- Is adjustable from a small cabinet to queen divan drawer
- It can’t be seen from the front
- It will save you money by being able to utilise existing drawers
- So easy to install and can be used on varying width of drawers up to 62cm (24”)
- The two pack is sufficient to mend two drawers
- It comes with all fittings and instructions
- The weight is only 90g
Check out more about the FIX A DRAWER here:–